Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Learning a foreign language

I'm happy to announce that the internet can stop now. I've found the greatest website ever.


The BBC has set up a site to help people learn foreign languages. Why can't American news websites be this helpful? I've spent most of this holiday learning Spanish.

I really hope there is somewhere in the city where Aubie and I can go take foreign language lessons. Surely there is a college somewhere in this town that will help us learn our espanol.

If we ever do get good we are committed to traveling to Spain for our next vacation. That would be awesome. I know that you don't really need to know the native language because most everyone knows English - especially in the touristy places. Still, it's a cool idea to learn something new.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently decided to broaden my horizons and decided to learn a new language; the question is what should I learn? I’ve asked a few friends and they were useless! Everyone was telling me something different, in the end I have decided to attempt to learn French. I studied French a bit during my time at school but have forgotten most of it! Does anybody know of any reasonably priced but high-quality language learning software?

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home