Sunday, July 09, 2006

Blogging is hard

It's tough to keep this thing going sometimes.

We don't go out as much because I'm obsessed with my new video game, FIFA World Cup. So there's that and the real games of course.

Also, we discovered a little British show called Coupling which is hilarious. We are getting the DVD's soon from Blockbuster Online so that's gonna take up even more time. Can't wait!

Of course, I've already confessed to our bad Big Brother habit.

The biggest challenge comes in September when football starts. Games almost every day of the week. THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!


So basically we are slaves to our TV. That's not really a good thing but that's how it is.


I think we're gonna start the gym thing sometime around the first of August. We will both be leaving town for various reasons until then. I wish there was a blog to tell us what it's like there. I guess that's what we'll do for some future web surfer. That is if they can dig deep enough to find this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home