Wednesday, August 09, 2006

No TV + no internet = no fun

Cox cable sucks. I need my TV and internet. There were a lot of people out of both for a couple of days in our area. They say it had something to do with "improvements."

Life without TV and internet is sad and meaningless. Aubie and I were forced to talk to each other or even worse - read.

The saddest thing is that Aubie went to the gym yesterday ONLY to watch Big Brother on the treadmill. I missed it because I was too busy concentrating on breathing and not having a heart attack.

Luckily we are back on the grid today.


Quick note about the gym. We've gone every weekday since the 1st. At the time we go it's virtually empty. It is unbelievably awesome. That day we went at a different time for television purposes the place was packed! Maybe their cable was out too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home