Thursday, May 11, 2006

Plans for Saturday

Aubie has a big test coming up next week so there's not much going on these days. I forgot that when I told her that this Saturday would be a great day to FINALLY go to the D-Day museum. She informed me that she was not leaving but I could go by myself if I wanted to. Or as she put it - and I quote - "If you need to leave, that would be great."

Apparently, I distract her from studying. Also, apparently, she isn't as excited about this little field trip as I originally thought. Oh well, her loss.

So the plan for me this weekend is to check out some boats and guns and stuff. It looks like "flash" photography is not allowed in the "main" galleries. I don't know what I can take pictures of but I guess we'll find out soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home