Friday, October 13, 2006

My Birthday at NOLA

Bama and I went to Emeril's NOLA restaurant tonight to celebrate my birthday. It was an adventure getting there since we don't normally drive when we go to the FQ. We decided to drive since NOLA's validates your parking at the OMNI and I did not want to do the 30-minute walk in the dark.

Dinner was great! The service was fantastic. I started off with the bisque, while Bama had the arugula salad. We were twinkies on the entree and both ordered the filet with garlic mashed potatoes, & a blue cheese stuffed mushroom. For dessert, I had the NOLA Buzz Bomb and Bama had the peanut butter pie. He said it was the best dessert EVER.

It was pricey but it was my birthday & I felt like I deserved it. We really loved it but Bama say's we can't go back unless we win the lottery. I've always told him that I have expensive taste.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Little Bama said...

Happy birthday Aubie! I'm glad you had a good time.

ROLL TIDE!!!

11:54 PM  
Anonymous nicole said...

Bama, you'd better start playing those numbers, because Aubie's got lots of birthdays ahead of her and there are many posh restaurants she hasn't frequented yet!

Glad you all had a good time. Happy birthday, A!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Freddie said...

Mmmmmm...that all sounds yummy! You got the bisque,huh? It's a good think you had the car. "Don't talk, concentrating!" :-)

~E

5:23 PM  
Blogger Freddie said...

By the way, WAR EAGLE, Aubie!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home